Make Home Security a Priority
Whether you dwell in a house or an apartment, security should probably be a priority. Every 20 seconds a house fire is reported, and every fifteen seconds, a burglary is called in. From theft to fire, multiple threats surround your home.
Technology is Allowing for More Advanced Monitoring and Alarm Systems
Fortunately, home security systems have come a long ways in the past few years. New technology allows homeowners to monitor their house from their smartphone. If you head out the door and can’t remember if the stove was turned off, you can check in on your phone and turn off appliances remotely. Similarly, keyless locks can be turned even when you are out to let in the cleaning service, dog walker or your own kids when they arrive home after school.
Alarm systems present the proven ability to stop burglaries and prevent criminals from targeting your house in the first place. Home monitoring services also provide help in the event of a medical crisis, flood or fire.
Still unconvinced? Here are ten fantastic reasons for installing a home security system.
1. A sign in the front yard alone deters crime—by keeping thieves far away, your alarm will never even have to go off.
2. 70 percent of burglaries happen in residential areas—that probably means your home, too.
3. Most robberies occur in the middle of the day between 10am and 3pm—an alarm will have your back while you’re at work.
4. Lower home insurance policy rate—with your extra savings you can afford to pay for next year’s security subscription.
5. Every 14.5 seconds a robbery is reported—who wants to be a statistic anyways?
6. House fires are the number one cause of home injuries—security systems monitor for smoke and flames, too.
7. You can use a smartphone to lock your front door—that’ll come in handy when you start to worry while on vacation.
8. According to the FBI, 60 percent of break-ins happen while residents are still at home—an home monitoring makes sure you’re never at home alone.
9. Home monitoring also watches for poisonous gases and other unseen emergencies—make sure your life is protected.
10. Medical emergencies and natural disasters like flooding are covered, too—peace of mind for everybody involved.
So whether you’re looking for Albuquerque ADT home security or a house monitoring service in Buffalo, there are plenty of excellent reasons to keep you and your property safe.
Image from www.surviveanything.com