Are you an avid fan of the hit series Top Chef (now fast approaching double figures in terms of series)? Have you always agreed with what Tom Colicchio, Gail Simmons, and Padma Lakshmi had had to say about the contestants and their recipes? Well don’t worry about what they have to say, as we have sifted through the episodes and got what we think are the Top Ten Recipes from the show.
No longer will your dinner parties lack panache or excitement as you start perfecting the below dishes to wow your guests. Just remember to make sure you have all the right ingredients and utensils for the job so that you don’t have to make your way to the local takeaway joint.
So with out further a due here are the best recipes delivered by the Top Chef contestants:
- Crispy Gulf Snapper with Pulled Pork & Citrus Grits by Richard Blais – Recipe and Utensils required
- BBQ Kobe Beef with Cardamom, Tomato and Ginger Broth by Jennifer Carroll and Kevin Gillespie – Recipe and Utensils Required
- Quinoa Pasta with Salsa Verde, Gremolata and Tomatoes by Michael Chiarello – Recipe and Utensils required
- NY Strip with Red Wine Reduction, Beets, Truffles and Herbs by Jennifer Carroll – Recipe and Utensils required
- Calamari Steak, Scallops, Salmon, Shiitake, Shiso with Rice Noodle Salad by Jennifer Carroll – Recipe and Utensils required
- Slow Baked Turbot, Eggplant Caviar & Black Olive Jus by Ed Cotton – Recipe and Utensils required
- Steamed Mussels, Yukon Gold and Blue Potatoes with Lemongrass Potato Sauce by Jennifer Carroll – Recipe and Utensils required
- Chorizo, Bacon and Tongue Tacos with Guacamole and Pickled Onions by Rick Bayless – Recipe and Utensils required
- Crispy Lamb Chop with Artichoke 3 Ways by Tre Wilcox and Richard Blais – Recipe and Utensils required
- Sous Vide Chicken, Mushrooms, Yams, Lobster Sauce, & Lobster Hash by Mike Isabella –Recipe and Utensils required