With all the 3D movies coming out these days it does make us think about some of the great movies that could have been done (and maybe still can be done) in 3D. Whilst this list might be slightly bias to our own tastes it could be the start of something big….maybe the movie producers will listen to The Quick Ten and start re-producing some of the below movies. Or maybe they will stick to what they know best, making bucket loads of cash.
However if the producers of Street Dance 3D are listening, please, please, please never ever make this shit again. It’s bad enough in 2D let alone some angry teenager “battling” in 3D. I mean come on people!
- The Matrix – the first and original one only please.
- Alien – I remember weeing my pants slightly to this when watching it in 1990 via VCR 11 years after it’s release so I’m sure in 3D I might actually shit my pants.
- Top Gun – Goose dying in 3D, bad but Maverick taking down some Mig’s, good.
- Die Hard – this is where our bias comes in but I mean you would have to be crazy not to want to see Bruce Willis bleeding and shooting in 3D?
- Star Wars Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back – The best one of them all and no Hayden Christensen in site to ruin a franchise with lines such as; “Hold me, like you did by the lake on Naboo.”
- Saving Private Ryan – It would be a brutal watch but a memorable one.
- Gladiator – We know Russel Crowe is a bit of a knob but Gladiator in 3D? Where is the popcorn and beer please.
- Ghost Busters – Not crossing the beams would take on a whole new experience.
- District 9 – This standout movie of 2009 would be amazing in 3D.
- The Bourne Ultimatum – Bit of a wild card we know but for the raw fight scenes alone this would be brilliant .