These lines have been used over and over again in anything from comedy acts to kids repeating them in the school grounds whilst they try and look tough. The are synomous with the movie they were used in and immediately take you back to when you heard it for the first time.
Sure to be a list of much discussion but The Quick Ten team thinks they have cracked it!
- Bond, James Bond – James Bond franchise, 1962 to Present
- I’ll be back! – Arnold Schwarzenegger, Terminator, 1984
- I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse – Marlon Brando, The Godfather, 1972
- Here’s looking at you, kid – Humphrey Bogart, Casablanca, 1942
- Frankly my dear I don’t give a damn! – Clark Gable, Gone with the Wind, 1939
- You can’t handle the truth! – Jack Nicholson, A Few Good Men, 1992
- Go ahead….make my day – Clint Eastwood, Sudden Impact, 1983
- Theres no place like home – Judy Garland, The Wizard of Oz, 1939
- Say hello to my little friend – Al Pacino, Scarface, 1983
- Say ‘what’ again. Say ‘what’ again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say what one more Goddamn time! – Samuel L Jackson, Pulp Fiction, 1994