Let’s face it we all go through some form of mild road rage every now and again, usually resulting in a few expletives here a few middle fingers there. Sure we could be having an all round bad day but generally this road rage is brought on by one of those really annoying habits that some drivers insist on doing.
So this list of Top Ten Annoying Driver Habits is in a way a little kick in the pants to everyone who is guilty of doing them and also a little reminder to us the “innocent ones” not to start doing them.
- Slow drivers in the fast lane or slow drivers who speed up in a passing lane. Stop it!
- Drivers who refuse to let you in as this would obviously add another 2 seconds onto their drive time.
- Braking without any reason to.
- No indication, never.
- People distracted by either; mobile phones, drinking coffee, smoking.
- Speed demons.
- Drivers crossing lanes when not paying attention.
- Signal left and then turn right, oh yes the old switcheroo.
- Drivers throwing out their rubbish.